Contact WRC Trees
PROFESSIONAL TREE MANAGEMENT SINCE 1994
CONTACT WRC TREES ARBORICULTURAL CONSULTANCY TODAY
For tree surveys, inspections and reports throughout Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Hampshire, Gloucestershire and beyond. Get in touch with our friendly and experienced team to find out more about our services and discuss your specific requirements.
Based near Warminster, we serve all surrounding towns, cities and villages from Bruton, Bath and Bristol, to Yeovil, Shaftesbury and Salisbury. From Swindon, Frome and Taunton, to Dorchester, Andover all the way to Oxford. We’ve worked throughout the south and west of the country for nearly 30 years providing clients with a professional service and comprehensive surveys, inspections, reports and management plans.
Established in 1994, we have gained an enviable reputation within the area. We have worked on a variety of projects over time and are excited to help you with your next venture.
We carry out COVID-19 risk assessments on all our projects. We follow government guidelines and we clean and sanitise all our equipment and vehicles we use during and after works carried out. We understand that each customer will have specific safety precautions in relation to COVID-19, we are more than happy to follow guidelines and procedures to ensure everyone is safe.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Service for Tree Consultancy Services
Wessex Rural Crafts Ltd T/A WRC Trees
The Consultant– the person or business undertaking the works.
The Client – the person or business instructing the works (and in so doing, and accepting the quote, agrees to / accepts the following terms and conditions.)
1. Notice of the Right to Cancel “Cooling off period” – the client has 14 days to cancel the contract (in writing) from acceptance date. In the event of cancellation at short notice costs may be proportionally incurred by the client.
2. GDPR compliance – we will aim to protect your personal data in accordance with GDPR requirement and not to directly market our services to you without your prior permission.
3. This quotation/estimate is valid for 30 days and takes into account any ‘value’, monetary or otherwise, the arisings may have unless stated otherwise.
4. All works recommended will be in accordance with the current British Standard 3998 ‘Tree Work Recommendations’ where possible unless specified otherwise. Dimensions specified are approximate and, wherever possible, will be to the nearest appropriate pruning point.
5. In the event of a variation to the quotation as a result of:
a. Amendments to services required prior to arriving on site,
b. Changes in site / ground conditions since the original visit or
c. Additional services requested whilst on site,
the quotation will be revised accordingly, either electronically in advance or in a handwritten on the day of work, with agreed amendments signed by the consultant and the client.
6. Surveys and inspections will be of a preliminary nature undertaken from the ground using the Visual Tree Assessment methodology, employing a nylon hammer, steel probe and binoculars where required. No aerial inspections, soil excavations or analysis or decay mapping will be undertaken but may be recommended following initial investigations.
7. Quantified Tree Risk Assessment will be applied at the client’s request and included in the quotation or as part of a revised quotation (5).
8. On completion of service, e.g., survey completed, and report submitted to client, an invoice will be raised and payment is required within 7 days OR the terms stated on the invoice. Payment is required in full on completion of the quoted service (unsatisfactory completed work MUST be immediately notified, in writing / by email, to the consultant or within a minimum period of 24 hours.)
9. Where surveys or inspections are proposed to third party trees, i.e. ‘neighbours’ trees’, the contractor will require written confirmation from the tree owner (‘the neighbours’) that access is permitted.
10. The consultant has £10 million Public Liability Insurance, £10 million Employers Liability Insurance and £1 million Professional Indemnity Insurance, and a copy of the certificates is available on request. The consultant will operate in accordance with good industry practice, their Health & Safety Policy and Procedures and undertake Site Specific Risk Assessments.
11. The consultant will undertake the services as scheduled but is aware of / may be constrained by ecological and wildlife legislation including:
a. Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
b. Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000
c. Conservation of Habitats and Species Regs. 2017
This legislation requires the consultant to assess the impact of their actions which may result in services being delayed as a result of nesting birds, roosting bats or similar being present.
Wessex Rural Crafts Ltd, 8A Hollybush, Horningsham, BA12 7LE.
Company Registered in England & Wales No: 6002528 VAT Number: 159 0141 24
WRC T&Cs v3 Feb 2022